Download this free Annual Plan Template to build a pragmatic plan to support your go-to-market strategy.
The Annual Plan Template is designed as a one pager to facilitate the annual planning process which drives the annual budget. The annual plan is of utmost importance as it sets the tone and direction for the new year and that will impact your go to market strategy.
Don’t be caught off guard when building your annual plan and caught fall into the analysis / paralysis trap of trying to over engineer the process. Instead, focus on some core issues that impact your go-to-market strategy and go just deep enough to understand the impact on planning and execution.
DOWNLOAD A FREE COPY OF THE ANNUAL PLAN TEMPLATE NOW!
Specifically, these are some of the key areas to cover:
- The Market – Describe the market and the changes in the market over the past year
- The Value – What are the prevailing business problems, what do customers believe are the relevant use cases and what is the best technological solution for those business problems
- Strengths – Characteristics of the business or project that give it an advantage over others
- Weaknesses – Are characteristics that place the team at a disadvantage relative to others
- Opportunities – What, that has not already been accounted for, has a moderate to high probability to positively impact the business
- Threats – What, that has not already been accounted for, has a moderate to high probability to negatively impact the business
- Key Assumptions – What are the quantitative and qualitative factors that your plan is built upon
- Systems, Process & People – What are the systems, processes and / or people that need to be addressed to drive growth
- Objectives – Document SMART objectives – specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time bound
- Strategies – How the objectives will be achieved
- Drivers of Incremental Growth – What are the shifts in demand, technological changes, changes int he got ot market strategy, etc. that will drive the incremental growth demanded?
- Critical Success Factors – List any issues that might hinder the success of the redesign efforts
- KPIs & Metrics – Document the KPIs and metrics that can be tracked, monitored and managed to achieve objectives
Download the Annual Plan Template to facilitate developing your annual plan. Spend more time focusing on a few things that will have the most impact on driving the business forward.
VP Marketing, Startup “Our annual planning process was typically something we tried to complete in a few days prior to a board meeting or a number that I had not input to was handed to me. The thinking was that the annual planning process was too complex and time consuming. By leveraging the template, I was able to capture key pieces of information about the business and market that made us think and build a plan that was aligned in reality”.
Peter is a strategic and visionary marketing executive and brand champion who has leveraged his unique combination of classical training and entrepreneurial experience at start-ups and F500 companies to transform technology innovations into multi-million-dollar revenue streams.
Peter Buscemi has held the title of :
Managing Director, Global Marketing
VP Market Development
VP Field Marketing
Get Your FREE ANNUAL PLAN TEMPLATE Now!
Type your first name and email address into the form below and then click “Download Now“. You will immediately receive your FREE Market Annual Plan Template! There is NO COST now or in the future, just 100% pure marketing knowledge for you.